Three Year Olds
This is a season in your child’s life where coordination and thinking improve and begin to open up. Our program will introduce basic subjects such as language, math, and science to nourish and foster learning slowly but consistently.
Some of our fun activities include:
- Learning About Shapes
- Simple Words and Daily Objects
- Recognizing Different Colors
- Learning about Weather and Seasons
- Story Telling
- Learning Languages – Vocal and Sign
- Forming Letters and Numbers
- …and more!
To know more about our program for three-year-old children, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 843-215-1234.